mellifluous words mellifluous words
ONE OK ROCK

Listen Escucha

  • Lyrics / letras [ Taka・Brittain Colin・Long Nick ]
  • Composition / composición [ Taka・Brittain Colin・Long Nick ]
  • Release Date / fecha de lanzamiento [ 2017.01.11 ]
  • Album / álbum [ Ambitions (Japanese Version) ]


Romaji: You always call me full of regret You want me to save you again After all these years, the days go by I’ve seen you fall a million times Everybody makes mistakes It feels so hard to watch you hurt From that pain a lesson learned This is how you find your way You feel so lost I’ve been there too Skies so dark no way through Stories only scars can tell I’ve got so much love for you my friend Ride or die until the end But only you can save yourself You just have to Listen, listen I hope that you know Listen, listen I won’t let you go I wish I could save you from the pain you’ve been through And all I can tell you is the best thing to do (You gotta) Listen, listen Listen, listen Listen, listen To your heart Listen, listen Listen, listen Listen, listen hitotsu dake Listen, listen shinji you furi yamanai ame nado nai And all I can tell you is the best thing to do (You gotta) Listen, listen Listen, listen Listen, listen To your heart (To your heart) To your heart~
Listen, listen To your heart
Kanji: You always call me full of regret You want me to save you again After all these years, the days go by I’ve seen you fall a million times Everybody makes mistakes It feels so hard to watch you hurt From that pain a lesson learned This is how you find your way You feel so lost I’ve been there too Skies so dark no way through Stories only scars can tell I’ve got so much love for you my friend Ride or die until the end But only you can save yourself You just have to Listen, listen I hope that you know Listen, listen I won’t let you go I wish I could save you from the pain you’ve been through And all I can tell you is the best thing to do (You gotta) Listen, listen Listen, listen Listen, listen To your heart Listen, listen Listen, listen Listen, listen 一つだけ Listen, listen 信じよう 降り止まない雨などない And all I can tell you is the best thing to do (You gotta) Listen, listen Listen, listen Listen, listen To your heart (To your heart) To your heart~
Listen, listen To your heart
English Translation: You always call me full of regret You want me to save you again After all these years, the days go by I’ve seen you fall a million times Everybody makes mistakes It feels so hard to watch you hurt From that pain a lesson learned This is how you find your way You feel so lost I’ve been there too Skies so dark no way through Stories only scars can tell I’ve got so much love for you my friend Ride or die until the end But only you can save yourself You just have to Listen, listen I hope that you know Listen, listen I won’t let you go I wish I could save you from the pain you’ve been through And all I can tell you is the best thing to do (You gotta) Listen, listen Listen, listen Listen, listen To your heart Listen, listen Listen, listen Listen, listen just one thing Listen, listen and believe in it that there’s no unceasing rain And all I can tell you is the best thing to do (You gotta) Listen, listen Listen, listen Listen, listen To your heart Listen, listen To your heart
Traducción en Español: Arrepentida, siempre me llamas Quieres que te salve de nuevo Después de todos estos años, los días pasan Te he visto caer un millón de veces Todos cometen errores Es tan difícil verte lastimar De aquel dolor, una lección aprendida Así es como encuentras tu camino Te sientes tan perdida, yo también he estado allí Los cielos tan oscuros, sin salida Historias que solo cicatrices pueden contar Tengo tanto amor por ti mi amigo Avanza o muere hasta el final Pero solo tú puedes salvarte a ti mismo Sólo tienes que Escuchar, escuchar Espero que sepas Escucha, escucha que no te soltaré Desearía poder salvarte del dolor que has atravesado Y todo lo que te puedo decir es lo mejor que puedes hacer (Debes) Escuchar, escuchar Escuchar, escuchar Escuchar, escuchar a tu corazón Escucha, escucha Escucha, escucha Escucha, escucha tan solo una cosa Escucha, escucha y cree en él No existe una lluvia incesante Y todo lo que te puedo decir es los mejor que puedes hacer (Debes) Escuchar, escuchar Escuchar, escuchar Escuchar, escuchar a tu corazón (a tu corazón) A tu corazón~ Escucha, escucha a tu corazón

0Comments / Comentarios

indexpost